Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ch-Ch-Changes

I moved to the 'big city' in August. Technically it's the same city because of amalgamation, but it's been my dream. I'm closer to a lot more things, but not as many things as I thought. I started working at the Halifax Port Authority in June, and gave up my old job as editor of 'Autistics Aloud' (left it in capable hands though), but was surprised that I am further away from work (in the south end of Halifax, I now live in the north end) than I was when I was living in my old place close to downtown Dartmouth. Over here though, the buses don't suck as much.

I just finished my first Jane Austen novel, 'Emma'. It was a long, difficult haul, but I did it. It was also around the time Google did a 'doodle' of her for her birthday. It is a Bookcrossing book, so if you want to trade for it, just drop me an e-mail and we'll talk.

No comments:

Blog Archive