Thursday, May 20, 2010

Yippy-Ki-Yay...

I'm in "Your Father's Mustache" and decided to end the struggle of "To Blog or Not To Blog". Come hell or high water, I'm going to make everyone know what I think of everything (whether anyone notices is another matter). I'm currently chugging Samuel Adams BAHSTON LAHGAR (which I'm told that they just put on tap two weeks ago) which I haven't been able to do since I visited New York two years ago. Not bad.

First of all, I've decided to join the multitude, and 86 Facebook. I've taken it off of my left column, and replaced it with my Yahoo! and De.licio.us bookmarks. I've posted a number of links on there recently about Facebook, and would like to add one here by a local boy about why Mr. Zuckerburg is counting the bills in his garter belt. I'm placing my trust in Yahoo! (basically because I don't think that they are pandering to advertisers so aggressively.)

Anyone want to comment on what Andrew Sullivan has to say about denialism?

No comments:

Blog Archive