Thursday, May 08, 2008

Back home again

Well, here they are. My pictures of Manhattan where I attended the Model United Nations conference. It was a fascinating experience, and I got to see the inner workings of the UN, although they were somewhat different from the CANIMUN conference in Ottawa. NMUN was much more competitive, although I was told to expect it, a couple of people in my committee took it a bit too seriously. Not that I didn't take it seriously, I did what I could with what little I could do with representing Chad (all you need to know here).

Here was something I thought was worth sharing with you all, it was the second picture I took just after I arrived at the Marriott Marquis.
I just thought that it may have been too much of a coincidence to advertise the stage version of 'Xanadu' on a public trash container. Without having seen the play or the film, I'll have to leave you to your own conclusions.
Taken from Room 2525 at the MM.
Just another afternoon view of Times Square.
And another...
And one more before I go beddy bye.

No comments:

Blog Archive