Saturday, April 19, 2008

Notice the background in my avatar

That would be my likeness in what I believe to be Central Park with the Empire State Building in the background. That's where I'm going in the wee small hours on Tuesday before sunrise. It's the second part of my Model UN course, now I think I'm going to see the real thing, just as Pope Benedict is leaving town who, bless his heart, has spoken out in favour of the institution.

Again, I will be going in representing Chad, and I've fallen behind in my preparations. I've finished my other two subjects, but I'm still juggling other stuff, such as work at the Provincial Autism Centre and the research I have to do there. And I'm writing on this lousy blog, apparently stalling, but there is so much I have to get off my chest before I go, I don't know if I'll have any time in NY. I might go to a Mets game if there's time.

No comments:

Blog Archive