Thursday, March 27, 2008

Me? Interfere? If only...

I cannot get over how much the government of the "People's Republic" of China lies about everything, even going out of their way to do so. Such is the case of their ambassador yesterday, who called a press conference in Ottawa in response to the crackdown in Tibet, to call the Dalai Lama a 'serial liar' and saying yet again that any criticism directed toward the government of China amounts to "interference in China's internal affairs".

Well, I intend to speak loudly and publicly that the government of China and their apologists are the real serial liars, and that unlike the Dalai Lama, no one believes you anyway. And you cannot shut us up or prevent us from questioning and criticizing your human rights record, and calling you out when we know and you know that you are lying. I'm just one humble blogger, but if you're afraid of what my words can do, perhaps it's a sign of weakness on your part, that any disruption could cause the entire structure to come crashing down. Again, I say 'if only'.

2 comments:

HammertimeGP said...

http://www.hammertimegp.blogspot.com

Danny Melvin said...

It's one thing to just leave your blog's URL instead of directly commenting on my post, but the fact that you did it five times does not do anything for me. I need a better reason to add your blog to my list of preferred readings.

Blog Archive