Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm Going To Ottawa. Can I Get Anybody Anything? Part II

Actually, I've already gone, and I'm writing this on the fourth floor of the Westin Hotel. This is part of my Model UN course at Saint Mary's, and I'm struggling a bit to familiarize myself with the procedures and protocols, and have had little to say. But like everything else, I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually.

When I arrived, I was supposed to be representing Chad at the General Assembly Special Session on terrorism, and took a position on bioterrorism and terrorist financing, but I volunteered to take the much jucier role of Iran. I'll have some homework to do tonight.

If you're near Rideau Centre, or at the Market late at night, you might run into me in the next couple of days, but you probably wouldn't know it.

1 comment:

HammertimeGP said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blog Archive