Saturday, March 25, 2006

Any Happy Returns?

Do you like stories of freaky, frequent coincidences. I mean more than one? Check out this link to a few posts ago, click to both links from the Super Nova Scotian, then come back here.

Welcome back, and guess what, it's been confirmed. That his wife, Heidi and him, have "found an apartment near the water in Dartmouth" seemed way too much of a coincidence for me, because that fits the description of my current living arrangement. But it's true, Andrew, one of the first people I linked to on my blog about two years ago, who until recently had been running a Bed and Breakfast in the Annapolis Valley, has moved into the SAME APARTMENT COMPLEX AS MINE!

We had never met before, and he did not know my real name before or anything. Howd'ya like them apples? He has another post today, and he seems to have led a charmed life from what I read.

So what became of "Chef"? If you haven't seen the "Trapped in the Closet" episode, or at least seen the clip that I linked to in the post directly underneath this one, you really DON'T want to click to this story on MSNBC. (spoilers) 

2 comments:

andrew said...

Update: We have now met! after a coincidental encounter next to the mail boxes a few dyas ago. It's funny to meet a blog colleague after only tiking of them as ethereal beings, wafting around the internet....

Looney Canuck said...

Your Britishness is showing through here. 'Twas a pleasure to make your acquaintance. We simply must take tea sometime. (I'm just 'posing' here, never been to the U.K. Seriously though, it was great to finally meet you in person. See ya soon.) Tally ho!

Blog Archive