Sunday, July 03, 2005

A Shared Long Weekend

How often does the U.S. and Canada share a long weekend, but different holidays? Just wondering, but it seems to be mutually convienient. Oh, and Sinister Thoughts loves America, nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah! Seriously though, good post Greg, I agree with most of what you're saying.

I have delayed putting off posting, guess I'm spending way too much time on Blogshares. Anyway, I've decided to make a statement about the Iranian election (so-called). I've decided to join the "Blogs in Support of Real Democracy in Iran" and put the logo on my sidebar. It was started by the site called A Daily Briefing On Iran/Regime Change Iran, also on my sidebar, I've been checking it out more lately. The situation there does seem pretty grim and there are no easy answers there, but the least we can do is offer the Iranian people our support.

So we have same-sex marriage now. I can't say that I was ever in favor of it, but I'm just glad it's over with for now. It's one of those things we've been hearing way too much of. If the Conservatives should become elected, I can only hope that they don't put it front and centre of everything else, we can all wait at least a few years and see the gay divorce rate go between 80 and 90 percent. I say, let it fail on its own.

No comments:

Blog Archive