Monday, April 18, 2005

I just haven't been myself lately

You think that we in Canada have problems with our judges, look at what's going on down South. However, if you look over judge-bashing history, the news is not so depressing.

I may have bent or probably broken my own rules about online decorum, particularly in my last post. Just letting off steam I guess, but I still feel the need to restore calmness and clarity to political discourse. But really, who is John Bolton kidding? His hair looks less genuine than William Shatner's ever did. More importantly though, here is what he really thinks about the U.N. and international law (thanks to Thursday, requires Quicktime). Also, more on the way he does his job.

I recently found a link to a recent article by Gwynne Dyer, but I lost it. Not too much Canadian content today folks. Sorry.

No comments:

Blog Archive